About Blackhawk Network:
Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAWK) is a global financial technology company and a leader in connecting brands and people through branded value solutions. Blackhawk platforms and solutions enable the management of stored value products, promotions and rewards programs in retail, ecommerce, financial services and mobile wallets. Blackhawk’s Hawk Commerce division offers technology solutions to businesses and direct to consumers. The Hawk Incentives division offers enterprise, SMB and reseller partners an array of platforms and branded value products to incent and reward consumers, employees and sales channels. Headquartered in Pleasanton, Calif., Blackhawk operates in 26 countries. For more information, please visit blackhawknetwork.com, hawkcommerce.com, hawkincentives.com or our product websites GiftCards.com, giftcardmall.com, GiftCardLab.com and OmniCard.com.
The role provides technical support to the business users and account managers. As a product support tech, the candidate would work with sales to identify the requirement around the opportunity and be a partner facing person to talk about the BHN technical APIs. The role is also responsible for planning and managing the day-to-day workflow and processes that support the digital business. This person would evaluate the support task and work with engineering/product team to determine resolution and solutions. This role is responsible for coordination and good communication skills between the account management team and support. This position requires strong analytical, computer skills.
- Provides technical support and communicates effectively to convey the complex technical information.
- Prioritizes and appropriately escalates issues to assure timely problem resolution.
- Knowledgeable on how the Restful APIs work and able to setup environments using the API calls for testing and troubleshooting purpose.
- Able to analyze how the JSON request / Response model works related to the APIs.
- Knowledgeable on the basic understanding of e-commerce platforms.
- Able to execute simple database queries for troubleshootingsupport scenarios.
- Able to analyze log files and determine and point to the cause of failure.
- Gain knowledge of the existing systems and touchpoints based on the architectural flow.
- Participates in pre-sales calls and documentation based on the knowledge about the existing systems and integrations.
- Support on onboarding calls as a technical expert for existing Blackhawk systems and APIS.
- Partner with cross functional teams to launch and support Digital partners.
- Liaise with Engineering and Product team to determine resolution and solutions
- Build presentations and workflow diagrams wherever necessary.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- 5 + years in Technical Support or Product experience
- 3 – 5 years experience in development and/or as a business analyst.
- 1+ year(s) of client facing experience
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong PC, Excel and System skills and experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Languages/Technologies: Java/J2EE, HTML, CSS, JQuery, JSON, Java Script Preferred
- Web Service Technologies: SOAP
- Databases: MySQL
- Tools/IDEs: Rally, SharePoint, Visio, MS Project, MS Excel
- Methodologies: Agile, UMLAdvanced MS Office skills
- Conflict resolution
- Travel less than 5% of time