Immediate opening. Any interest in an immediate interview?
Are you ready for your next career challenge? Are you an innovative, passionate person, prepared for a new challenge in a career where you can advance rapidly? Would you like to work for the largest providers of access solutions in the U.S.? If your answer is yes, and you are ready for a new opportunity, then consider this as your solution.
We have been retained by a large access solutions company to find the best and brightest Product Support Supervisor in the Seattle, WA area. You will love the company, the location, the work, the compensation and the quality of life.
Is this you?? – Product Support Supervisor
- Bachelor's Degree in project management, or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or experience
- Five (5) plus years of industry experience
- Two (2) plus years of supervisory experience Ability to travel 5-10% (domestic and international) Advanced product knowledge Good problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean Principles Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- This position has three direct reports, must have experience organizing work groups, coaching employees, monitoring progress, enforcing rules and ensuring quality compliance. Guide, train and support the team members and is highly motivated to help our company fulfill its larger mission
- The Product Support Supervisor will be people-centered, supportive and flexible to get the most of the team
- Inspire employees to own their work and deliver better results
Product Support Supervisor Summary
The Product Support Supervisor is responsible for the business development of and management of project planning, customer interaction & execution for clients. To achieve this customer success, the product support supervisor must maintain and develop long-term relationships with the client and their according stakeholders. The Product Support Supervisor will work with those stakeholders as well as our internal team to set achievable expectations. Consequentially, this position will then manage and supervise the internal team's efforts to target and achieve results, prioritize tasks, and overcome obstacles. In managing operations, this position is responsible for ensuring high levels of safety, quality, delivery, financial and operational performance, and the member relationships. The position is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Coordinating the planning and scheduling of material and equipment requirements with the operations department.
- Suggests changes to products or services to fulfill customer needs.
- Discussing the scope of work with the client and defining its construction sequence and schedule.
- Submitting engineering reports and job set-ups with internal team members.
- Serving our client base and responding to their needs and requirements with technical advice and guidance.
- Ensuring the conformity of our work within the scope of the purchase/rental agreement.
- Training crews on proper use and assembly of systems if client is unfamiliar with the supplied product lines.
- Coordination with the sales team and their customers to price and manage change orders as well as scope revisions.
- Monitoring the project budget and maintaining projects' financial health.
- Ensuring personal and team compliance with safety policies.
- The Product Support Supervisor provides the second level of support for customers and field representatives.
- Will assume ownership of support cases assigned by a Product Support Representative and will follow through until the case has been closed or reassigned to another individual or department. If a question cannot be immediately answered, the Product Support Supervisor will be expected to use available material resources and/or consult with product experts to advance the resolution of the issue in a timely manner.
- Advanced product knowledge and good problem-solving skills are required for this position. The support responsibilities described above will take up about 60% of the candidate's time.
- In addition, the Product Support Supervisor may be requested to engage in activities such as classroom training or on-site support, or to participate in company events such as product launches, at the request of the Global Product Support Manager, Operations.
- Other duties as assigned by the Global Product Support Manager, Operations.
- Performing Equipment inspections.
- Assisting in the development of annual budgets for industrial maintenance, project estimations, and costs/profitability of targets.
- Providing support for business development.
- Data management and analysis.
Permanent U.S. work authorization required; current and/or future sponsorship is not available.