Product Support Specialist
Retail / Health & Pharmacy
Position: Product Support Specialist
Location: San Ramon, CA
Duration : Full Time
In the Product Support Specialist role, you will receive training on our software and its amazing functionality. You will be assisting our clients and business partners with their questions about our cloud-based platform housing interactive forms. You will provide guidance and solutions with professionalism, tact and expertise to callers from across the country. You are a champion “people-person” – understanding situations where people work against tight deadlines and need to complete work volumes in world class law firms and corporations. You see complex and difficult situations as an opportunity to problem solve and use excellent listening skills, positive language and clear communication to carry out your tasks and responsibilities.
Product Support Responsibilities:
- Follow best practices for processing ticket items, including analysis and troubleshooting, detailed documentation and task escalation to appropriate internal resources as necessary along with timely updates to clients.
- Answer phones calls/email/faxes and letters and provide excellent customer service in a timely and efficient manner.
- Explain technical information in a patient and respectful manner to customers with varying levels.
- Ensure call standards are maintained with respect to greeting, problem identification, and proposed solution.
- Gather business requirements, analyze user requirements, perform systems analysis, and gather technical and functional specifications for the INSZoom Application.
- Provide best practices consulting to ensure the valuable solutions are presented to our customers;
- Manage key clients; administer client requests; and serve as liaison management and internal/external stakeholders.
- Identify improvement areas and implement measures to maximize customer satisfaction levels.
- Collaborate with team members on knowledge transfer, support policies, procedures and standards
- Client interaction for requirement gathering, system analysis, gathering of technical and functional specifications.
- Handle escalated client complaints and attempting to resolve them and ensure clients are retained
- Job responsibilities also include any additional tasks, projects or responsibilities as directed by management.
- Provide on-call support during week-end and holiday coverage on a rotating shift schedule.
Competencies, Knowledge, Skill, Experience
- Degree/associatedegree/certificate from an accredited educational institution required
- Be able to learn INSZoom's product through training provided
- Enhance the organizations reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Have a “can do” attitude; be highly self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Maintain grace under pressure in a fast-paced work environment
- Be passionate about excellent customer service
- Possess excellent listening, oral and written communication skills; excellent English language communication skills a must
- Be able to exercise terrific time management and prioritization skills
- Have prior experience in working in a diverse global environment
- Be proficient with internet technologies, Microsoft Office, Windows, Mac, Adobe – experience with ZenDesk, AutoTask, Remedy or HelpDesk Pilot – “nice to have”.