Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide withinstruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us.
Primary Responsibilities of the Product Support Specialist include:
- To provide post-sales support and to develop the support strategy for new products.
- Uses in-depth technical or scientific knowledge and product expertise toresolve product support escalations. May interact directly with customers or provide deep support internally to Field Service Engineers, Remote Engineers, or customer call center personnel.
- For new products ensures support plan, repair levels, and production support plans are developed and implemented.
Additionally may -
- Provide technical product and measurement consulting on presales opportunities.
- May interact with marketing, sales, technical support, QA, manufacturing, product development, etc. as well as external customers to ensure that products have necessary features, cost parameters, supportability goals, reliability targets and release schedules.
- May be responsible for writing product/process user documentation
- May develop and deliver technical training to the Agilent technical support teams, such as field service and remote service engineers
- Determines and develops approaches to assignments
- Leads technical marketing projects requiring coordination with other functions
- Solves a broad range of problems of varying scope and complexity
Wilmington, DE, United States
- Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent in a Science related field
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to work independently