Product Support Engineer
SevOne strives for excellence in application-aware network performance management. The strength of our software solutions, innovative architecture, and rapid growth have created the need for talented, driven individuals to join our team and take our company to the next level!
What will you do? As a member of Product Support you will be part of a tech savvy team working directly with customer contacts at the most advanced companies in the world. Product Support is a group of dedicated and creative problem solvers with diverse technology backgrounds and skill sets. You will work both collaboratively and individually to solve customer issues in a fast paced, ever changing and complex environment. Support is also a key part of the software life cycle to drive improvement as defects are identified and submitted to Development and fixed in future releases. Best of all you will get to see your hard work pay off by providing solutions to happy customers.
We need strong critical thinkers who are able to learn new technologies quickly; therefore our ideal candidate may possess just a few, some, or a combination of the desired technologies.
· Proficient with Linux OS (file and process management)
· BASH shell scripting
· SQL queries (mainly select & join syntax)
· Must possess excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and a genuine passion to provide unparalleled support and service for our customers (namely network engineers, network managers and server administrators).
· Strong logical and analytical problem solving skills
· Must possess the ability to adapt, adjust and progress in an environment filled with constant change and growth.
· A genuine passion for facing technical challenges head on and seeing a project through to completion
· Able to communicate technical information clearly and precisely to customers of varying technical knowledge levels
· A relentless commitment to providing quality and consistency in all aspects of your work
· Possess a thirst for continuous learning and professional growth
· Advanced SQL knowledge
· Advance scripting knowledge
· Provide accurate and efficient support to SevOne customers through timely and clear communication
· Confirm and report known defects to the development team
· Develop technical documentation for the SevOne Solutions Knowledge Base
· Support all components and process of the SevOne software
· Support new and existing client software installations over the phone as well as via WebEx within the established SLA's and SLO's
· Take ownership of any customer issues and see them through to a satisfactory resolution and overall positive experience
· Apply OS, DB, hardware and product updates to customers as required
Unlimited PTO (work it out with your team first!), company observes 10 Holidays a year
Make a real difference - your code reaches millions of people through our Fortune 100 Customers
Work in a fun, casual, team environment – flip flops + T-shirts = OK
Nerf Guns, Ping Pong, Foosball, gaming rooms and a two story slide!
Free Food: Catered payday lunches, unlimited snacks and drinks
Competitive benefits that start on day one!
Education Reimbursement, Employee Loyalty Program, Innovation Time-Outs, and much more.
Product Support Engineer