As a Customer Support Specialist, you will play an integral part of building our Imperva Global Support Team, working alongside our exceptional team of professionals in Product Support, Engineering, and Sales Security Engineering (SE). The successful applicant will gain an understanding of the Imperva product line technology, while working to ensure a quality experience by Imperva customers when they interact with Product Support. This position provides an introduction in the Product Support position while offering the opportunity to grow within the Support organization.
- Manage customer cases by ensuring the proper priority is assigned, customer information is accurate, and cases are assigned in order to meet the Imperva SLA.
- Provide customer timely updates and responses while completing their request.
- Assisting Product Support Engineers as needed.
- 1-3 years of experience with a network deployed solution in a technical capacity.
- Prior experience in case handling and management
- B.S. in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience in a technical field an advantage
- Knowledge of Networking Protocols TCP, IP, ISO layers 3, 4 and 7
- Understanding of HTTP, SSL, databases is an advantage
- Must be customer-obsessed
- Good written and verbal customer-centric communication skills (English required)
- Self-motivated and able to work independently while still contributing the team’s success
- Multitasking-capabilities a must
- Detail-oriented with the ability to track work progress
General Technical Knowledge:
- Demonstrated ability to explain technology concepts.
- Practical experience troubleshooting technology issues.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 and Google Suites.
- Familiarity with different Operating Systems (*nix based, Windows, OSX, etc.).
- Basic knowledge in Cloud services (AWS, MS Azure, etc.).
- Experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce, Zendesk, etc. (for ticketing or managing enterprise businesses).Our Company: