The overall purpose of this position is to provide high level technical support. Technical support includes troubleshooting instrument systems, instructing in the operation of instrument systems, provide customer and Field Service personnel technical training at training centers, and working with Customer Support, Manufacturing, R&D, Sales & Marketing to develop, launch and support new products.
- Technical training delivery and staff mentoring.
- Technical product support (direct interaction with customers, mentoring other staff).
- Assist and/or occasionally write service manuals sections, procedures, tool and spares kits, tech bulletins, etc.; recommend technical content.
- Project management for products, routine and special projects.
- Product performance, failure, and improvement analysis, improvement recommendations and implementation.
- Technical liaison between USSD, and manufacturing division's product support, product marketing, & R&D.
- BS in Electro/Mechanical or Bio-Medical Engineering, or another appropriate scientific discipline or equivalent education and experience.
Requisition ID 2018-6003