At gTech's Users and Products team (gUP), our mission is to help users get the most out of Google. We represent the voice of Google's users and many of our partners globally, sharing insights with the larger Google organization to enable exceptional customer and product experiences.
gUP builds innovative solutions that take user experience and engagement with Google to the next level, supporting users across products, countries, cultures, incomes, and identities. We advocate for users through partnerships with product areas at Google (and some Alphabet businesses), supporting Google's consumer products ecosystem and enabling numerous launches for Google's consumer products each year.
At gTech's Users and Products team (gUP), our mission is to help users get the most out of Google. We represent the voice of Google's users and many of our partners globally, sharing user insights with the larger Google organization to enable exceptional customer and product experiences.
gUP builds innovative solutions that take user experience and engagement with Google to the next level, supporting users across products, countries, cultures, incomes, and identities. We are committed to building an ever more diverse, equitable, and inclusive gUP.
As a Product Support Engineer, you will balance business and partner needs with technical constraints, develop innovative solutions and act as a partner and consultant to those you are working with. You will also build tools and automate products, oversee the technical execution and business operations of Google's partnerships, and develop product strategy and prioritize projects. Technical Solutions Consultants are focused on delivering excellent customer care and make sure things go smoothly for our customers across the globe.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech's role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers' complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video .
- Experience using a general purpose programming language (ie. Java, C/C , Python).
- Experience in authentication and/or authorization.
- Customer-facing experience troubleshooting and translating technical concepts and solutions to non-technical and executive audiences.
- SQL/MySQL, Unix/Linux operating systems and commands, and Oath
- Ability to collaborate, build consensus, deliver, and drive technical decisions with various sized customer stakeholder groups.
- Strong technical leadership, project management, analytical problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to travel to meet with specific partner and client stakeholders.
- Analyze and resolve complex technical problems and roadblocks around API authentication/authorization protocols. - Understand operational workflows, identify and define tool needs to enable operational scaling, and drive the development and deployment of these tools with Engineering. - Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner's integration (new and ongoing) by providing documentation and technical guidance. - Collaborate with Consumer and Engineering teams to write complex code and implement tools to improve troubleshooting efficiency and the end user experience. - Manage stakeholder expectations and communicate with internal teams and external partners to provide technical and business feedback as well as deliver technical solutions.