- S/he participates and leads weekly Product Support ticket reviews with internal stakeholders and Decision Management core team.
- Support Engineer frequently interacts with stakeholders, delivers support and technical information as needed.
- Should be able to trouble shoot by accessing/reviewing logs, file archives, production support applications like Elk, Logstash, Kibana, Splunk, App Dynamics etc.
- Participate in the development of code for J2EE software applications.
- Professionally responds to Product support tickets and requests on a timely manner.
- Follow agile best practices and maintain/improve the work of the agile team.
- Constantly keep up with the Development Agile Release activity.
- Documents research, stakeholder communication and issue resolution via Runbooks and assists in improving support efforts.
- Should be able to verify issues by testing in higher environments, be on-call support for Production Incidents as needed.
- Coordinate with Development, Product Owners, Configuration Management and QA to follow through ticket resolution, testing, deployment of fixes into higher environments.
- Should be able to understand development code for debugging purposes when needed.
- Familiarity with support ticketing system and SLA's
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent with relevant 3+ years of industry experience
- Or Master's degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent and 2+ years of industry experience
- 2-3 years of relevant application development experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years of technical experience working with data, logs, configuration, coding and troubleshooting.
- Good understanding of Java coding fundamentals and open source technologies.
- Have aptitude for learning and keeping up with latest Technology quickly.
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Comprehends and gains competency with multiple Decision Management Products/services
- Desire to keep application knowledge current
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player works with stakeholders, internal teams, peers and management professionally.