The Product Strategy Manager will coordinate the creation and release of new loan products to market and act as the primary contact for all questions related to loan products and guidelines. The Product Strategy Manager will create and maintain rate sheet format and details including contact information, branch margins, announcements, and fees, as well as communicate product and guideline updates and changes both internally and externally.
- Maintain product matrix and underwriting guidelines.
- Maintain rules and decisioning engine that powers LoanAdvisor.
- Analyze product and market trends including monitoring investor, GSE, HUD, and VA guideline updates.
- Act as the primary contact for all mortgage insurance guidelines and questions.
- Provide training content and delivery for products and new technology.
- 5+ years of experience in the mortgage industry, including an in-depth understanding of industry-specific products, pricing, underwriting, third party search engine software, and loan origination platforms.
- Experience with GSE, FHA, VA, USDA, Non-Confirming Jumbo and/or Housing Finance Authority loan products and guidelines.
- Current, advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, including: Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's Degree.
Our employees demonstrate the Caliber Ways of Work (WOWS) every day through:
- Collaborating Contagiously
- Caring Fiercely
- Doing the Right Thing
- Leading Thoughtfully