The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with strong day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
The Product Go-to-Market team works with multiple partners and stakeholders to build and deploy product and sales strategies that drive advertiser success and Google’s growth. We partner closely with Global Product Leads, Sales, gTech, Marketing, and our counterparts around the world to craft the product roadmap and drive the commercialization strategy for critical products and features. As a Product Strategy Lead you'll focus on commercialization and strategic development of our buy-side Ad Exchange (AdX) business.
The Go-to-Market Operations (GtM) team ensures Google's complex and ever-evolving Ads business runs smoothly. We are instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy, and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy. We have teams embedded in each of the major Ads business areas as well as global teams that work across the business areas. Team members are analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done.
- Lead AdX product commercialization in North America and influence AdX buy-side product vision and strategy based on Americas customer needs and feedback.
- Develop and lead Go-to-Market strategy to drive business across key initiatives.
- Understand the ad tech ecosystem and competitive landscape, and use that knowledge to educate internal Sales and Product teams.
- Partner closely with Sales and Product Management to identify and solve the biggest challenges facing our business.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in traditional or digital media, with focus on mobile products and solutions, either as a media buyer or seller, strategist or product manager.
- Experience working in matrixed organizations and collaborating with global, Product, and Sales teams.
- Experience working with programmatic advertising, ad exchanges, Demand Side Platforms (DSP), and ad technology
- Excellent business acumen and the ability to successfully navigate and influence others within a complex business environment
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills with a proven track record of building relationships with stakeholders.
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills.