Plex is the leading cloud technology company for the manufacturing enterprise. To be precise, the Plex Manufacturing Cloud is the only manufacturing cloud that delivers plant floor-focused ERP and MES solutions to manufacturers, powering innovation for our customers based on real-time, anywhere access to information, instantaneous communication and global collaboration.
Plex is a rapidly growing company consistently recognized as a top workplace. In support of our ongoing growth, we are looking for a Product Strategy Industry Directorto drive the future direction of the PlexManufacturing Cloud. The Industry Director works within the Product Development organization andis responsible for defining industry specific requirements within one or more assigned manufacturing segments that will positivelyaffect our ability to meet our customer requirements and growth plans.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Work with customers, prospects, analysts and manufacturing industry forums to identify industry trends and product requirements.
- Work with Product Delivery to clearly document requirements, prioritize resources and track delivery of effective solutions for both short term (1 year) and long term (3-5year) plans
- Help define make vs partner vs buy decisions for future product direction
- Work with Marketing to develop collateral and campaigns to drive demand
- Train sales, service and partners on solutions and assist with strategic customer engagements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing
- 10+ years’ experience in Manufacturing ERP or MES Product Strategy or Product Managementposition
- Strong solution architectureskills including integration strategy. Microsoft Azure experience/certification and strong plus.
- Deep and broad knowledge of and experience in one or more targeted manufacturing industries. A lean practitioner a plus
- Excellent organizational, project management, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to interact at all levels of a client organization.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a cross functional team.
- A strong presence, business acumen and exceptional presentation skills are a must.
- Experience with Enterprise SaaS applications desired.
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time.
We are proud to be recognized as one of the top workplaces in the tech industry. In fact, it’s Plex employees themselves who say our company is a great place to work. We’ve created an inviting workspace that fosters a culture of collaboration, innovation, and excitement. Some of the things our employees enjoy include:
- Competitive wages
- Generous benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance, & 401(k) matching program
- Very generous PTO/paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health club dues reimbursement
- Sustainable work-life balance and flexibility
- Our multiple locations offer a casual-dress workplace, complimentary food and drink, and “de-stress areas” complete with video games, ping pong tables, and more
We’re looking for high-skilled, passionate people to help us do something daring, difficult, and incredibly rewarding. If you’re ready to be inspired, solve problems, grow professionally, and unleash your talent…then apply today. You’re what’s next.