Parsons Corporation is Fortune 1000 engineering firm and technology solutions provider with over 18,000 employees across 24 countries and $4B in revenue.
Desired Experience, Skills, Education:
- 3+ years foundational work experience in strategy, analytics, management consulting, business development finance, venture capital, market research or similar type of work
- 5+ years product/platform management experience, developing and bringing products and technologies to market; Full lifecycle and associated product P&L experience with proven success in launch to market of a technical product. Candidates with experience in product/platform management in Smart Cities, Smart Mobility, Smart Vehicles, Aviation, Rail & Transit and Integrated Delivery strongly preferred.
- Strong preference for knowledge of key technical requirements for advanced mobility, industry trends, and data governance issues related to mobility.
- BA/BS required (open to diverse majors/concentrations) and MBA from top 20 notable university required.
- Strong oral/written/presentation communication skills as well as advanced skills in finance/accounting/business case/spreadsheet/powerpoint is required
- Ability to lead and guide engineering, design and IT professionals s in delivering project work.
- Self-starter with ability to work in high pressure situations under tight deadlines.