ABOUT THE ROLE
The Emerging Growth – Business Systems Analyst III will be responsible for impact analysis and quality control of the OMNI applications (Point-of-Sale, Order Manager / Order Broker and Warehouse Management), which are the compliment to the Retail Applications (perpetual inventory, stock ledger, sales audit, store inventory, and pricing). Our retail footprint comprises of versions 14 & 16. The successful individual will be expected to partner with peers, business stakeholders, software & services provider, and colleagues from other application domains.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- This role leads the Emerging Growth Product Team within the Enterprise Systems and Emerging Growth Organization.
- This role manages the Roadmap along with functional requirements analysis and reviews technical specifications for Emerging Growth Product Team. This individual exercise judgement within defined procedure and practices to determine appropriate actions while also recognizing need for occasional deviation as appropriate.
- Support all phases of the application delivery lifecycle from explore/discovery to build to deployment to production support transition.
- Focus on quality assurance – test strategy, test scenarios/use cases, coverage metric and defect/issue management, UAT / Business functionality test execution
- Be first point of contact for Business issues, carry out initial triage and then handover to support team for technical resolutions
- Partner with peers and other application support teams to troubleshoot & resolve issues.
- Partner with Support Team during handover and production deployment of system enhancements & project deployments.
- WHO YOU AREAt least 8+ years of IT experience (in Retail and OMNI domains) as IT Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Business Consultant and/or Business SME in large scale projects.
- At a minimum of 3-5 years of Store Operations and functional knowledge of POS.
- Prefer 1-2 years Oracle experience: Functional knowledge of Oracle OMNI applications (POS, OMS-OB, WMS. Core Retail applications experience a plus (RMS, RPM, ReSA, SIM).
- Ability to execute queries (e.g. using Toad / SQL) to retrieve data and carry out analysis or quality assurance.
- Ability to trouble-shoot and resolve issues of edium to high complexity with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with the Change Management process: Possess good Oral / Written communication skills.