Product Specialist - Loan Accounting Systems, Training
No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
With strong ties to Texas and a multi-billion dollar evaluation, our client is a heavy hitter in the financial industry. This company has proven its staying power throughout its many successful years in business and their remarkable growth rates show no signs of slowing down anytime soon.
As this industry giant upgrades from a legacy lending system over to Loan IQ, they’ll need a Product Specialist who can showcase their knowledge as they pass on their expertise to others.
What you get to do:
- Develop and execute a change management strategy across the institution’s loan operations organization
- Play a key role in training others on loan accounting systems best practices
- Support the adoption of the new loan accounting systems
- Collaborate with others to develop critical modifications, namely around documentation
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems or related field
- Strong track record of success training and supporting others on loan accounting systems best practices
- Proven ability to affect change and drive adoption of loan accounting systems
- Hands-on experience with Loan IQ is desired but not required
What’s in it for you:
Our client offers an environment where employees are cared for with perks like fitness incentives, ample and separate sick time accrual, health insurance, and a 401k matching program. They also offer comprehensive benefits, professional development opportunities, and flexible spending accounts. If you work well in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks simultaneously, we want to hear from you!
Apply today to speak with our team!