Product Specialist (Business Rules Engine)
8 - 10 years experience •
- Converts business, functional and non-functional requirements into technical design documents.
- Authoring and modelling rules and creating the required rules flow in Corticon BRMS (Business Rules Modeling System).
- Developing BRMS rules vocabulary and requirements traceability matrices.
- Reviews project delivery needs and uses the BRMS modelling studio to model, test optimize and package business rules.
- Troubleshoots the Business Rules Server operations using the logs and exception messages.
- Participates as a member of development team or teams; may lead a small development team.
- Design and develop to implement complex components.
- Create services based rules components and features
- Participates in code reviews and may lead code reviews. May lead and provide mentoring and guidance to less senior developers.
- Designs, prepares and executes unit tests.
- Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to maintain one or more modules (e.g. Common Eligibility rules framework and repository).
A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline. A Master's Degree is preferred.
- At least 8 years of experience designing, building, and implementing IT application systems as Corticon developer in a major IT applications implementation effort.
- Must have a strong background in software engineering principles and techniques.
- Must demonstrate advanced abilities to team and mentor and possess demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication skills.
- At least five (5) years of experience in development of large scale cloud applications with technologies and tools such as Java/J2EE, Micro Services, RESTful API's, Integration with Shared Services such as Identity and Access Management and API Gateway.
- Experience in SOA and service integration experience with Web Services, EJB, REST etc.
- Experience in customizing Corticon for custom features using Java technologies
- At least 5 years of experience in designing and developing Web services in Java programming language
- At least 3 years of experience in developing and consuming RESTful APIs.
- A Master's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related technical discipline is preferred.
- Experience with code reviews and continuous test-driven development.
- Experience in Health & Human Services domain.
- Experience working in cloud platforms and services such as Amazon Web Services.