Eaton’s Filtration division is a leader in liquid filtration that can help companies improve product quality, increase manufacturing efficiency, protect employees and equipment, and help achieve sustainability goals. We help our customers make liquid products and processes clean and pure whether they are involved in sanitary processes like pharmaceutical, food and beverage; industrial water, petrochemicals, marine, automotive, municipal water, agriculture and construction equipment; or power generation from coal, natural gas, nuclear, hydropower and wind. Eaton is currently looking for a National Account Manager for our BioPharma Filtraion Products. This positions is responsible for managing the sales team to promote and sell Eaton Filtration products to Key account customers in the Life Science market segment, in particular in the Biopharma market. Develops and executes sales plan to targeted key account customers in designated industry with the objective of maximizing sales volume, product mix and profit margin. Essential job duties include:
- Develops and executes tactical and strategic sales plans in support of the overall sales strategy and to meet performance expectations and requirements
- Builds close relationships with key personnel within key customers to enhance sales volume, customer satisfaction and long term business prospects
- Advises and influences customers, creating and developing opportunities for Eaton
- Administers all phases of the sales process to ensure effective and timely customer service and response
- Identifies opportunities for new and extension business in short and longer term
- Monitors sales performance versus plan and takes corrective actions as needed.
- Reviews and reports regularly to the Sales Manager on sales activity and performance to plans
- Collects and summarizes customer intelligence to provide input to develop marketing and sales plans
- Monitors competitive market data and formulates appropriate responses to protect and grow market share
- Works withother Eaton divisions to maximize corporate sales opportunities
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a role of selling consumables to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Bachelordegree from an accredited institution
- Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
- Candidates must reside within 50 miles of either Los Angeles, CA, Roseville CA, Santa Rosa, CA or Seattle, WA.
- Bachelor's degreechemicalengineering/ bio- or pharmatechnology
- Master's degree in business or engineering.
- Demonstrated strategic ability, and business acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong consulting and influencing skills
- A strong team player
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, relationships and leverage diversity.
- Industry experience.
- Proven salesexperience within the filtration or pharmaceutical market.
- Has the ability and desire to move to a higher leadership position within the business.
- Technical Skills for filtration products and experience in filtration processes.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD FFD Fluid Filtration Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Requisition ID: 044096