We are currently looking to hire a full time Product Solutions Engineer. The Product Solutions Engineer works closely with the sales, services, and product management teams to drive license revenue by architecting and presenting solution concepts around SYSPRO's ERP, CRM and POS software that meet our customers' requirements. The Product Solutions Engineer will work with and/or lead internal and external cross functional teams to conceptualize, analyze, and present the solution set for each customer's and/or prospect's vision and requirements in their manufacturing and distribution environments. Additionally, this position will assist in training channel partners to successfully position and present the SYSPRO ERP, CRM and POS solutions through a series of onsite presentations, webinars, and/or one on one coaching sessions.
The Product Solutions Engineer position is responsible for but not limited to:
- Drive license revenue through the support of internal and partner led sales teams
- Maintain a deep understanding of SYSPRO products and services and position/present their value throughout SYSPRO's key target markets
- Attend sales calls/meetings with the sales team and customer/prospect to uncover and understand their strategic vision, business challenges and requirements around ERP, CRM and POS software
- Strategize with the sales team to drive sales of SYSPRO ERP, CRM and POS solution offerings
- Pre-presentation prep including data import, solution build/testing and script building
- Work with and/or lead cross functional teams in the development of new solutions configurations and designs that will integrate SYSPRO systems in our customers' business environments
- Understand our customers' and prospects business challenges, motivations for automation, operational processes and work with sales teams to propose new solutions that deliver improved productivity and value
- Be able to transform customer's and prospect's business vision, challenges and requirements into specific software or system-level recommendations leading to solutions that enhance our value proposition
- Clearly articulate the business value and differentiate solutions product offerings to audiences ranging from C-level to operational stakeholders to communicate the business value in SYSPRO's offerings
- Record and report demonstration related information relative to clients' interests or concerns, solution proposed and identified risks using an in-house CRM solution.
- Advise the project implementation team on customer and/or prospect solution components, processes and technical execution
- Maintain regular communication with clients and build close relationships. Post sales knowledge and relationship transfer to implementation service to support smooth transition of prospect to customer
- Engage in continued education and training on SYSPRO ERP, CRM and POS as well as staying current on competitive sales strategies and positioning efforts
- Bachelor's Degree or must have minimum amount of experience with references and or achievements to prove the capability.
- 3-5 years of experience demonstrating and communicating value in the ERP software market