Position Title: Product solution Consultant with Subject Matter Expert in specific market segment, Business consulting experience in financial industry systems Professional consulting background for enterprise software solutions
Location: New Jersey
Rate: High Rate Full-time
Specifications: “Subject Matter Expert” in specific market segment, " Business consulting experience in financial industry systems"
" Professional consulting background for enterprise software solutions"
The Product Solution Consultant will report to the Product Manager to define the key value propositions for the target market segments and with the sales organization to apply the market segment value propositions in the development of account plans, value propositions and long term solution adoption strategies for iGTB customers and prospects.
Scope of Role:
The role requires in-depth industry business insight; a keen sense of the strategic and long term approach iGTB’s customers should execute when using our solutions; a strong understanding of how iGTB’s solutions can add real value for our customers; and an ability to work at the senior levels of our customers.
As a critical part of iGTB’s go-to-market efforts, this role will ensure the sales team works on an agreed list of key customers and prospects.
The ideal candidate will have the following core assets and experiences:
- In-depth payments industry knowledge in relevant market segment
- Knowledge of multiple industry solutions, products and applications in payments, cash management and corporate transaction banking
- Understanding of the effect of technology on business
- Understanding of the sales cycle and customer buying motives and criteria
- Ability to support solution and cross-product sales and consultancy efforts and implementations
- International business experience
- Clear understanding of enterprise software implementation and technical services, sales, customer management and support services requirements
- Effective communication and strong executive presence
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and process design skills
- Strong organizational, leadership, motivational, planning and management skills
- Strong conflict resolution and persuasion skills
- Highly effective relationship and interpersonal skills
- Independent decision making skills
- Excellent teamwork and lateral management skills
- Must be customer focused, demonstrated attention to detail and ability to exercise excellent judgment
- Ability to work in high pressure, politically sensitive environments
- Ability to use a personal computer with proficient skills in business applications
The candidate will be the key driver and contributor of Payments and Cash Management for iGTB solutions
- Supports the Product Market Management leader in the deal review and approval process.
- Defines value propositions and long-term solution strategies for specific opportunities and assists the channel in progressing deals against those plans.
- Identifies, and presents the appropriate solutions to customers/prospects.
- Provides advice and business consultancy to prospects/customers on solution design options, impacts of modifications on the existing system and how to establish and operate related aspects of their business.
- Provides product demonstrations.
- Ensures a smooth transition from the Sales process to the Project process. Ensures that all client business objectives are met as identified through the sales process and planned for in the implementation process.
- Creatively build presentations, proposals and papers designed to assist in the sales of product solutions.
- Provide a highly focused level of salessupport for Account Executives
- Cooperatively build a sales strategy for each account and each sales engagement.
- Collaborate in this role with customer account team members including other solution consultants, account representatives, customer managers, project managers, and the executive leadership team.
- Coordinate customer engagements as appropriate to facilitate contract closes against the sales target.
- Provide advice and business consultancy to prospects/customers to gather requirements for product enhancements and add-on sales.
The following defines the core requirements necessary for the candidate to be considered for the role:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years as top “Subject Matter Expert” in specific market segment
- 5 years business consulting experience in financial industry systems
- 5 years of professional consulting background for enterprise software solutions