The Product and Services Consultant will be a key member of the Benefits Consulting organization and is responsible for managing sales and rebid projects and all deliverables for prospective and existing clients during the sales & rebid processes.
The Team The Benefits Consulting group is a fee-for-service organization that supports clients in customized solutions focused on providing a broad range of services that touch on every area of benefits design, strategy, funding, communication and delivery. The team is comprised of some of the industry’s top talent and is adept at focusing solutions that add value to our clients.
he Expertise You Have
- Minimum of seven years of Defined Benefit operations and/or implementation related experience in the HR outsourcing industry
- Five plus years of experience consulting with clients on Defined Benefit product and service design including large complex plan designs
The Skills You Bring
- You are an expert in defined benefit industry trends and understand Fidelity’s end to end product offerings, technology and service delivery platforms and have the ability to apply this knowledge to client work
- You have a strong working knowledge of regulatory concepts and methodologies such as ERISA, IRC/DOL regulations, defined contribution and financial services industry, and Fidelity products and services outside of DB
- You are a skilled project manager
- You are experienced in integrating people, process and technology into client relationships, risk management, and leading and directing large scale initiatives
The Value You Deliver
- Managing multiphased business development processes starting with the RFI/RFP process for new business and rebid opportunities including: strategy identification, drafting and solicitation of custom responses, coordination of custom graphics, service model and SLA documentation, multi-practice pricing, oversight of Fidelity’s overall end to end response and ending with the contracting process.
- Responsible for confirming which service model to propose, development of the Executive Summary for pricing sign-off, response to Request For Proposal (RFP) and development of final proposal and delivery to client and/or lead sales contact
- Creating and maintaining prospect and client data as part of the new business estimating process
- Acting as a consultant to the cross-practice teams as end-end solutions are developed as part of significantly complex implementations and plan provisions.
- Initiating and setting up of the pricing spreadsheet for a new opportunity and documenting issues, gaps and deep dive topics from and during the pricing review process.
- Collaborating with internal partners to ensure all deliverables are considerate of end-end solution interdependencies