Job Title: Product Sales Specialist - Remote / Telecommute - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: New York City, NY
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- As an Collaboration and Digital Experience Product Sales Specialist (PSS) Solutions , you will work alongside other Product and Platform solutions and sales leaders and will be responsible for leading sales efforts around the Collaboration and Digital Experience business.
- You will work directly with the sales teams to deliver solutions that address client business needs (both industry and business) and deliver client value while supporting product-specific business strategies.
- In this role, it is essential that you can apply industry-specific knowledge and experience to bring new business and technology insights to our clients.
- You will be required to maintain an exceptional level of understanding regarding our competition to effectively win in competitive situations.
- As part of your responsibility, you will act as a subject matter expert in the areas of Portal, Web Content Management (WCM), Forms, Collaboration, and Social Business offerings, and you will be expected to enable, evangelize, market, and direct these solution areas at all levels within the sales and channel partner organization.
- You will be required to act as a complex deal coach and/or executive sponsor on many key opportunities.
- Work with the sales teams and Partners to drive new sales and expand existing business
- Work with the sales teams and Partners to retain and grow market share within the portfolio
- Provide sales direction and leadership on an ongoing basis
- Work with the sales teams to progress and close opportunities on an accelerated timetable; monthly and weekly focus
- Work with other sellers and units as needed to create an effective solution for the client
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the client's industry, including industry trends, industry business processes, industry financial measurements and performance indicators, and key client competitors in their industry
- Sales Quota – Revenue generation form portfolio
- Customer engagement and pipeline building
- Customer reference generation
- Pipeline building
- Minimum 5 years channel sales experience in the software industry
- Exceptional presentation skills necessary to effectively deliver executive-level and value-based presentations
- Exceptional leadership skills to help cultivate, guide, and motivate high-performance sales teams
- Executive level selling experience
- Executive level technical sales experience
- Consultative selling capability
- Ability to provide insight to business leaders across all industries
- An outstanding ability to understand business problems and articulate a corresponding solution based on the software portfolio
- Understanding of competitive technologies and their place in the market
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong Competitive and Retention skills for Collaboration Solutions
- Thorough knowledge of the entire Products and Platforms portfolio
- Subject Matter Expertise in the areas of Portal, WCM, Forms, Collaboration, and Notes and Domino
- Ability to build strong internal relationship with Sales, Development, Support and Offering Management
- Strong executive relationship building with BP executives