Who We Are
Provenir is a global fintech company with offices in New Jersey, London, Leeds, and Singapore. We are passionate about technology and helping businesses become industry leaders. As a leading provider of decisioning and analytics products for financial services and other industries, we empower businesses to create innovative, digital-first financial decisioning solutions that drive business growth.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for people who share our values and our passion, who are creative and rise to meet challenges. Individual contributors, who thrive in a collaborative culture and strong technical environment.
What You’ll Do
As a Product Sales Specialist, you will take ownership of our continued success in revenue growth and be responsible for all aspects of the SaaS sales process including lead qualification, discovery calls, proposal preparation all the way through to contract negotiation and deal closing. All Provenir employees are currently working remotely.
- Execute a repeatable sales process beginning with lead qualification and discovery all the way through to contract negotiation and closing.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Utilize CRM to track customer activities, update data, and process competitive information.
- Generate rapport and brand awareness with new inbound leads (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct account research and continue to engage with interested companies
- Demo products to prospective customers and conduct discovery calls to identify customer needs and solutions
- Prepare proposals, SOW’s, and sales presentations for prospective customers
- Work together with our Customer Success team to identify and pursue enterprise upsell / expansion opportunities
- Report weekly sales forecasts and performance metrics
- Engage with senior decision makers to drive growth opportunities within your assigned client accounts
- Manage the renewal decision making and procurement process
- Execute a consultative sales process in order to align client issues and needs with solutions
Experience and Qualifications:
- 0-3 years’ sales experience in an enterprise/SaaS sales capacity
- Track record of selling and closing technical solutions
- Strong working knowledge and comfortable selling software SaaS technology
- Self-directed, highly organized working style; doesn’t let things fall through the cracks
- Demonstrated success in exceeding sales goals and expectations
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable speaking clearly and concisely in real-time presentation environments
- Ability to develop a solution-led conversation at the C-Suite level
- Strong negotiating skills and closing techniques.
- Ability to execute, meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities concurrently
At Provenir, you’ll be a member of a dynamic and growing team that prides itself in developing highly innovative, adaptable and configurable software solutions. You’ll enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package. Our collaborative culture and strong technical environment make Provenir a great place to build your career.
Provenir is an Equal Opportunity Employer.