Along with our 10,000+ satisfied customers that include more than 2/3rds of the Fortune 500, Infoblox’s BloxOne platform will uniquely position Infoblox in the emerging Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) market.
As a result of these technologies, Infoblox is seeking a candidate with a robust background in networking, information security and cloud technologies. Qualified applicants will have a minimum background of ten years successfully selling complex networking, security and cloud solutions.
Additionally, applicants will possess the key skills necessary to work alongside the Enterprise Account executives to ensure alignment and account strategy. The primary focus of the PSS will be to leverage existing and establish strong new business relationships and drive exponential growth within the . This includes collaborating as well as owning all aspects of the sales cycle. Our successful salespeople have an entrepreneurial spirit while acting in an ethical and transparent manner.
This position is perfect for the tenured technology sales ‘black belt’ who appreciates both autonomy and accountability while surpassing quotas and growing market share – and enjoys racking up travel given the fairly heavy travel demands this job entails. The PSS reports directly to the VP, Americas East.
- Develop an execution plan together with the Regional Sales Directors which addresses maximum account coverage through direct end-user interfaces as well as leveraging our Partners
- Develop and implement strategies to create strategic account wins resulting in large deal sizes based on a heat map and key areas for expansion
- Collaborate and align with local Account Executives to prioritize and define go to market strategy within their most strategic and largest up-sell potential accounts
- Attain sales revenue and growth by developing new business and expanding existing security footprint
- Work with Infoblox’s product marketing teams to develop effective messaging into our regions
- Maintain sufficient activity levels to achieve sales target (Quota) and build appropriate pipelines to achieve quarterly sales targets for the following two quarters
- Work with Infoblox’s broad security technology ecosystem to drive co-sponsorship events and messaging into our regions
- 10+ years of demonstrated success selling networking, security and cloud solutions within a vast geography
- Highly organized and priority driven
- Experience in providing guidance in strategic, program and project initiatives for large IT organizations
- Ability to clearly articulate the benefits of the Infoblox product and service solutions portfolio to various client stakeholders, with a focus on CISO and Sr. IT Executive audience
- Challenger sales methodology experience a plus
The ideal candidate will possess...
- An emphasis on cloud-networking technology like SD-WAN applications
- Solid foundation of modern (container/microsystem) architecture
- Ability to understand complex technical problems in the networking and security industry at a business level