Product Sales Specialist
Provide Global Commercial Card and Comprehensive Payables Products (including Corporate Travel Card, Corporate Purchasing Card and Virtual Payables) and Technical Support to client relationship teams and directly to clients throughout the sales cycle for Card and Comprehensive Payment solutions.
Support clients and Treasury Sales teams through the sales cycle including:
- Prospect development and nurturing
- Solution design
- RFI/RFP response
- Software demonstration
- Best and final presentations
- Contract and pricing negotiation
Provide direct client feedback to internal business partners to further assist in solution and product development
Maintain status as subject matter expert with regard to the Global Card and Comprehensive Payables market including product capabilities, industry trends and competitive landscape.
Conduct frequent presentations both over the phone and in person to all levels of client organizations including senior treasury, finance and procurement teams.
Form positive business relationships with business partners across regions and the organization including: Product Management, Treasury Sales, Relationship Management, Implementations and Service teams as well as , Account Management and Product Sales Specialist in other regions (EMEA, Asia Pacific and Latin America).
- Deliver internal trainings on product and process to business partners.
- Represent organization at internal and external client conferences and trade shows
- Other related duties as defined
- Global Commercial Card & Electronic Payments subject matter expertise (minimum of 10 years experience in the payables industry preferable in sales, account management or product role)
- Strong understanding of Global Banking and/or Payables industry with an understanding of the Card and Comprehensive Payables industry including competitive landscape and regional marketplace variations
- Excellent communication and writing skills with experienced in Microsoft Office applications with direct experience making senior level client presentations
- Experience leading technology demonstrations
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- UndergraduateDegree and/or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel 50% or more
- Experience within a large financial institution
- Project Management skills
- Experience in Accounts Payable
Bank of America will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with San Francisco ordinance 17-14 and federal law applicable to Bank of America.
Job number: 18037013