If you are the type of salesperson that likes a challenge, is enthusiastic about fighting the COVID - 19 pandemic, wants to be part of a team that will make a difference and win against the competition, then this position should be of interest to you.
- Field based product sales specialist role on the COVID -19 Commercial Team.
- Manage and drive sales of COVID -19 testing solutions in your respective region.
- Work with cross-functional teams in other Agilent solution units, and Genomics and Pathology sales forces, but not limited to, depending on the expansion of the product portfolio within the clinical diagnostic practice.
- Develop solid relationships within the large IDNs and reference labs where the greatest amount of this testing is performed.
- Co-travel with local sales teams as needed. (Current travel restrictions as per company policy apply.)
- Support field sales efforts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Develop subject matter expertise through a thorough review of available scientific data and attendance at key conferences.
- Provide remote sales support for both internal and external customers through WebEx/Teams and conference calls
- Help drive pricing strategy, product messaging, and competitive positioning as subject specialist
- Work closely with regional field marketing and sales team as product champion, assisting regional trainings, visiting key accounts, presenting at trade shows, and developing initiatives to grow business
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Life Science discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience. MBA preferred
- 8+ years of experience
- Senior level sales experience within the diagnostics industry is required. People management experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams. Able to work across the organization to create alignment and deliver results.
- Knowledge of COVID -- 19 testing solutions. Familiar with products, customer-workflow and market trends.
- Ability to coordinate and communicate at strategic, operational, and scientific levels.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results and meet business objectives.
- High energy and self-motivated, with strong desire to make an impact
- Must exhibit strategic thinking, teamwork, creativity, planning and execution skills backed by strong analytical and decision making.
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, with demonstrated ability to set priorities based on alignment with business goals and strategic direction, define timelines and deliver to commitments.
- Must have flexibility in working hours and available for up to 50% business travel. (Must follow current Agilent travel policy .)
- Must have the capability to use new virtual communication tools (webex, Teams, Zoom etc.) and be comfortable engaging with customers and colleagues in the digital world.