Make a difference! Be inspired!Accuray helps cancer patients live longer, better lives.
Accuray Incorporated (Nasdaq: ARAY) invents, manufactures and supports a complete portfolio of radiation therapy and radiosurgery platforms for treating multiple forms of cancer. Our team works passionately to create a future without the fear, pain or human suffering of cancer. With over 800 systems installed worldwide, our leading edge technologies - the Cyberknife®, TomoTherapy® and Radixact™ Systems - put the emphasis on patient-focused care. Our offerings range from high-precision radiosurgery for early-stage and localized disease to 3D image-guided, intensity-modulated-radiation therapy for more advanced disease throughout the body.
Accuray is looking for a Radiation Oncology Sales Specialist to join our U.S. sales team. This position will drive customer satisfaction and upgrade sales the Installed Base in the assigned territory, as well as supporting Territory Sales Directors in new system or platform upgrade sales.
- Collaborate with Territory Sales Directors and othersales specialists to develop a. sales growth strategy in the assigned territory and implement or support deal-by-deal strategic plans to achieve annual business objectives.
- Develop and implement a strategy to assure customer intimacy and satisfaction with all installed base sites in the assigned territory.
- Build and maintain an Installed Base upgrade sales funnel to meet or exceed upgrade order volume targets in the assigned territory.
- Assure up-to-date CRM status for all IB upgrade opportunities and accurately forecast IB upgrade numbers to ensure IB quotas are met or exceeded.
- Competitively position Accuray technologies for integration into short and long term customer plans
- Collaborate with downstream marketing to develop and maintain high quality regional reference sites.
- Support local/regional shows and chapter meetings with subject matter expertise.
- Serve as Ambassador for the Company, including establishing and maintaining productive relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and key decision makers in strategic accounts.
- Expert knowledge in both TomoTherapy, Cyberknife, and competing technologies.
- 5+ years experience working a clinical Radiation Oncology healthcare facility. Medical Physics background strongly preferred.
- 3+ years in Medical Device sales, sales specialist or marketing role. Experience in a team-oriented solution selling environment strongly preferred.
- Hands on experience with CyberKnife, TomoTherapy, or Multiplanpreferred.
- Degree in Radiological Sciences (Medical Physics, Dosimetry, or Radiation Therapy)
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel 75% of the time.