Product Sales Rep. - Civil Engineering
Less than 5 years experience •
We have partnered with a large Computer Software company in the Exton, PA area to provide them with a Product Sales Rep. - Civil Engineering.
- Manage and develop a sales pipeline and forecast business weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Developing relationships at various levels with key accounts through use of direct sales techniques
- Prospecting for and closing software, subscriptions and services sales to engineers, constructors, and owner/operators.
- Negotiating and implementing sales or service contracts.
- Scheduling and effectively engaging technical colleagues to undertake product demonstration or other technical needs to affect closing sales to meet revenue goals.
- Following-up on leads generated from corporate websites, trade-shows, seminars, and collaborative sourcing efforts.
- Adhering to the Bentley Sales Process fully utilizing SAP Cloud for Sales (CFS) as a daily sales tool and reporting system.
- Creating and managing effective brand and territory business plans.
- Hosting and co-presenting web presentations and demonstrations with Bentley Product Managers, engineers or technical leads.
- Periodically attending national and regional tradeshows/conferences
- Maintaining a high knowledge level of the company's products and services.
A high performing team member will:
- Achieve sales quota
- Achieve company, team and personal goals
- Demonstrate high consistent engagement, curiosity, and a strong desire to learn and grow
- Understand and demonstrate good use of the Sales methodologies.
- Appreciate the value of a strong proactive feedback culture of a winning team
- Demonstrate effective collaboration with colleagues and build effective internal colleague networks
- Demonstrate sales proficiency and is knowledgeable on assigned civil design Product Line/Brands
- Effectively prospect with daily creative call campaign execution
- Utilize Social Selling Skills
- Minimum of 2years' exp. in territory direct sales or product sales.
- Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives on sales strategies and coordinating sales activities
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Seeking experience with industry knowledge as related to best practices to drive new market sales with a BIM/3D workflow focus.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree; or equivalent work experience with an emphasis in civil engineering preferred.
- Commercial acumen, industry credibility, and professional demeanor.
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time
About Relevante, Inc. ? the Recruiting Firm Representing the Client for this Job
Relevante is an accounting & technology direct hire recruiting and contractstaffing firm. We help our Clients identify and recruit the best talent in the market and help our candidates win engaging and enriching jobs. Our Clients are some of the best companies to work for among F1000 and emerging fast growth companies in the region. Relevante has been consistently ranked as a fast growth company and one of the largest recruiting, accounting, and management consulting firms in the Philadelphia region. To stay connected with our network, please join one of our groups on LinkedIn