Eaton is seeking a Product Sales Manager for the North America Hydraulic Filtration Product Team. This position will preferably sit out of Houston, Atlanta, or Eden Prairie but a candidate can sit out of home office anywhere in the US
Eaton’s Filtration division is a leader in liquid filtration that can help companies improve product quality, increase manufacturing efficiency, protect employees and equipment, and help achieve sustainability goals. We help our customers make liquid products and processes clean and pure whether they are involved in sanitary processes like pharmaceutical, food and beverage; industrial water, petrochemicals, marine, automotive, municipal water, agriculture and construction equipment; or power generation from coal, natural gas, nuclear, hydropower and wind.
This position is responsible for planning, managing, and supporting Regional sales efforts to increase core product line sales revenue and new industry based applications at target accounts, OEM’s, distributors and engineering companies. Key focus on hydraulic filtration products and solutions for multiple regional industries.
- Manages product level sales growth programs supporting the Regional/Area Hydraulic Division sales teams and their distributors.
- Recommends to Marketing and Engineering industry specific modifications, technical specifications and special testing capabilities to meet NAFTA recognized standards.
- Develops, analyzes and implements sales recovery plans for core product lines, including evaluation of regional competitors and counter offensive sales tactics.
- Manages sales launch element of new product launch to distributors and direct OEMs.
- Recommends creation of dedicated sales tools, industry specific literature and promotional brochures to improve product sales growth.
- Creates and presents In-field sales training programs dedicated to specific product lines and/or industries throughout the assigned geographic region.
- Conducts key product level presentations to support major customer programs and key account penetration.
- Analyzes and reports product level sales growth performance including coordination of product level sales forecasts.
- Maintains competitor technical, customer and price information required to displace competitive interference and drive sales growth.
- Possess extensive and solid product application expertise in a variety of markets and creates pull through opportunities for hydraulic filtration products. Be a market expert for Filtration in one or more markets.
- PSM’s work with ASM to assist in developing distributors, their salesmen, and distributor target accounts.
- Responsible for hydraulic filtration sales growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution is required
- Minimum of 5years’ experience in hydraulics or industrial filtration sales is required
- Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Strong influencing skills
- PC literate (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Entrepreneurial Attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited institution is preferred
- MBA from an accredited institution is required
- 8Years’ Experience in IndustrialSales of Process filtration equipment in the Hydraulic Fluid Industries
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD FFD Fluid Filtration Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Requisition ID: 042850