Position Overview - Midwest Territory - Washington DC and South Siemens Healthineers is a leader in diagnostic imaging modalities and clinical products. The Product Sales Executive, XP Women’s Health, is a field sales and product expert position focused on selling XP Mammography products. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual that is highly competitive, desires top income, works well in a team-selling environment and strives to win and be successful. Our products are industry and clinically recognized as being the best for both patient care and providers. We are searching for top Product Sales Executive professionals looking to build their own franchise and realize virtually uncapped earnings potential. This role reports to the Director, Women’s Health Sales, and XP Business Line for Siemens Healthineers. Responsibilities
- Achieve business objectives for assigned territory (for example, penetration of account with product/solution/service offerings).
- Product Sales Support includes product positioning and product presentations
- Will guide the development and execution of strategic account plans to ensure achievement of assigned business goals and budgets
- Develops, builds and cultivates long-term relationships with key management within the customer organization.
- Assists management in devising sales plans and strategies, develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans for product sales channels.
- Ensures Account Executives are knowledgeable on XP Women’s Health Products to drive business
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Candidates will have 3+ years capital equipment sales experience to hospitals and/or imaging centers preferably or equivalent clinical/technical experience.
- Experience carrying large quotas and working with long sales cycles as well as demonstrated success at meeting and exceeding those quotas.
- Must have experience working with sales quotas, forecasting.
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Specific experience selling diagnostic imaging equipment
- 3+ years’ experience in sales or product specialist role, healthcare field preferred.
- Professional sales training in SPIN Selling, Strategic Selling, Professional Selling Skills, Miller-Hieman, etc. a strong plus.
Siemens Healthineers offers a substantial benefits package including company car, generous 401K, excellent health care benefits and a best-in-industry sales compensation program with sufficient opportunity for rewards and recognitions.
Requisition Number: 223581