Product Sales Executive - Risk Analyzer
Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Verisk Analytics has an amazing story to tell. In 2016, Forbes magazine named Verisk Analytics to its World’s Most Innovative Companies list and to its America’s Best Large Employers list. If you’re looking for a career that transforms, inspires, challenges, and rewards you, then come join us.
At Verisk, you can build a rewarding career with challenging and meaningful work; create a positive, lasting impact on the business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. Our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business will be heard. As key contributors to our success, our team members enjoy working in a business-casual, collaborative environment that offers state-of-the-art resources, advanced technologies, and an excellent benefits package.
Verisk Analytics is a leading data analytics provider serving customers in insurance, natural resources, and financial services. We’ve been delivering data, analytics, and decision support services to our customers for more than 45 years. At Verisk, you’ll be part of an organization that’s committed to serving the long-term interests of our stakeholders, including the communities where we operate.
Our Verisk Insurance Solutions - Product Sales Specialist team is seeking a product sales executive to join our growing sales team to serve as a lead in identifying, managing, and closing new business opportunities along with developing new and nurturing existing relationships. If you are looking for a new challenge with a thriving and industry-leading company and have a proven track record of consistently meeting assigned new business opportunity goals, excel at building relationships and working with clients in developing their business, we want to talk to you!
Risk Analyzer is a suite of predictive modeling solutions leveraged in rating and underwriting and covers Personal Auto, Homeowners, Commercial Auto and BOP. Sales Specialist is responsible for the sales goal of Risk Analyzer and sells alongside Account Executives.
- Experience selling personal & commercial lines solutions and services
- Self-starter with proven Pre-sales or consulting experience in enterprise accounts and a proven track record of sales strategy, industry and organizational leadership.
- Ability to navigate across complex organizations in a trusted advisor/consultative approach
- Must possess outstanding listening skills and be able to read and adapt to people with different organizational levels and functional responsibilities.
- Develop product and market expertise to be able to present/run meetings with prospective clients as coordinated with Verisk Insurance Solutions Account Executive(s).
- Establish presence and credibility and able to gain the buy-in of a diverse community of business stakeholders, technical teams, peers and project managers
- Collaborate with Account team on regular basis to develop a Customer Target List and Territory Sales Strategy Plan with each AE to achieve sales quota and corporate objectives
- Communicate in a timely and effective manner with prospects, customers, and project leads and within the Sales team and Business Units
- Provide timely feedback to team members and management on developing industry trends, new product ideas and competitive intelligence
- Prepare periodic sales reports highlighting sales volume, potential opportunities, and client based expansion
- Attends conferences, trade shows, make prospect visits, etc. as needed
- Minimum of 3 years of professional P&C insurance experience and/or sales support in a complex sales environment with emphasis on selling solutions and services to personal and commercial lines insurance writers
- A strong back-ground in personal and/or commercial lines P&C space is required.
- Has consistently demonstrated success in sales roles, including exceeding quota and account objectives
- Experience working with rating or predictive modeling solutions
- Experience in building a wide range of decision influencers and the ability to coordinate and secure buy-in from internal stakeholders and motivators, including company executives
- Excellent and professional communication skills in person, on the phone and via e-mail
- Must possess outstanding listening skills and be able to read and adapt to people with different organizational levels and functional responsibilities
- Experience in successfully navigating internally with senior level management
- Able to work in a remote setting without daily supervision
- Able to assess the customer decision-making process and influence key decision makers
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- Ability to travel a minimum of 30% of the time