$100K — $150K *
The Product Sales Executive for Molecular Imagingis a field sales position focused on sellingMI SPECT and MI PET. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual that is highly competitive, desires top income, works well in a team-selling environment and strives to win and be successful. Our products are industry and clinically recognized as being the best for both patient care and providers. We are searching for top sales professionals looking to build their own franchise and realize virtually uncapped earnings potential.
This role reports to the Zone Business Manager, MI Division forSiemens Healthineers.
• Achieve business objectives for assigned territory (for example, penetration of account with product/solution/service offerings).
• Will guide the development and execution of strategic account plans to ensure achievement of assigned business goals and budgets.
• Develops, builds and cultivates long-term relationships with key management within the customer organization.
• Assists management in devising sales plans and strategies, develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans for product sales channels.
• Will lead territory team reviews and updates of account plan based on changing market, customer conditions, and competitive activity.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Candidates will have 5+ years capital equipment sales experience to a hospital and/or imaging centers preferably or equivalent clinical/technical experience.
• Experience carrying large quotas and working with long sales cycles as well as demonstrated success at meeting and exceeding those quotas.
• Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Specific experience selling diagnostic imaging.
• 5+ years experience in sales role, healthcare field preferred.
• Professional sales training in SPIN Selling, Strategic Selling, Professional Selling Skills, Miller-Hieman, etc.
At Siemens Healthineers, we valuethose who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people makeus unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivatesour global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on ourremarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even betterhealthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our workallows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamicenvironment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow bothpersonally and professionally.
Ifyou want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit ourcareer site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wishto find out more about the specific beforeapplying, please visit: .
As anequal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications fromindividuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, lank\" href=\"https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm\" rel=\"nofollow\">Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, lank\" href=\"https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf\" rel=\"nofollow\">Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click lank\" href=\"https://new.siemens.com/us/en/general/legal/us-internet-privacy-notice-state-rights.html\" rel=\"nofollow\">here.
Valid through: 9/26/2020
$80K — $100K