Product Sales and Marketing Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Manufacturing / Diversified
The Client Company is a global manufacturing leader of electrical and mechanical motion control and power generation products. They are seeking a Product Marketing Manager that will lead multiple market segments including induction, permanent magnet, and other high specialty motor (Including High Speed) applications that focus primarily on HVACR compressors.
The Product Manager will manage this product portfolio, supporting internal/external customers, manufacturing, and engineering. This leader will be joining a high performing team that will interface daily and serve as a player and coach to successfully deliver sales to our business. The image of the team, its collateral, work environment, products and services will be impacted by this role.
- Lead planning and implementation of business unit strategies to drive profitable growth and market share goals.
- Manage product life cycles from new product introduction through product maturation continuously seeking opportunities for improvement.
- Develop product pricing strategies and manage daily activities to drive maximum profit and sales.
- Manage the major activities of cross-functional teams to streamline processes, optimize profitability, and provide innovative solutions.
- Serves as a leader and partner with Sales during contract negotiations.
- Work with customers to develop technical partnerships that foster market solutions. Be the voice of the customer in all aspects of business.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience
- 5+ years’ experience
- Green Belt in LeanSix Sigma within 3years
- Previous experience in new product process or equivalent
- Previous experience in HVACR industry
- Previous experience in marketing, technology, and technical selling
- (Application Engineer moving into Marketing is a possibility for this role)