Product Safety and Compliance Engineer
Job Title: Product Safety and Compliance Engineer - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: East Peoria, IL
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- As the Product Safety and Compliance Engineer you will be responsible for the adherence
- of the required regulatory standards of the Underground Loaders and Trucks for the Hard
- Rock Mining, you will report to the Product Safety and Compliance Team Lead within the
- Hard Rock business unit. You will be responsible for managing projects and timelines,
- testing machines and preparing various reports on associated activities
- In this role your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to: Manage Compliance
- Projects and timelines Attend and contribute design reviews Prioritise projects and workload
- Address incoming Compliance requests Audit and edit test reports Check and Submit TIC
- documents Oversee Risk Assessment process.
- Education Requirements:
- Mechanical EngineeringDegree, Minimum.
- 2-4years of professional experiencerequired. Ability to interpret and understand Standards
- and Regulations highly required. Understanding of Functional safety and Risk Assessment
- highly preferred. Ability to construct test and validation plans preferred. Underground
- experience is desirable. Creo and Teamcenter experiencepreferred. Differentiating Factor:
- Engineeringexperience would be the first differentiating factor then Cat experience.
- Thorough understanding of PS
- Defensive writing skills o Ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent risk management skills
- Excellent Teamwork