- Manage the timing and release of all compiled data in the Data Operations Team.
- Liaison between Data Purchasing, Product Management, Sales, Data Production and Data Delivery teams for source issues, product impact, project impact and change management.
- Subject matter expert for Data Production business processes, rules and functional responsibilities.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and assist with estimation and prioritization.
- Facilitate the setup and maintenance of new source data receipt and enhancement.
- Manage special projects within the Data Operations group.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams responsible for investigating issues, proposing solutions and implementing corrective actions.
- Assist in educating customers and employees on practices, procedures and processes associated with assigned business processes.
- Keep current with industry trends, market activities and technology developments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, IT and a minimum of 5 years related job experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 2 years of experience within a data oriented business.
- Experience managing projects from requirements gathering through execution.
- Ability to analyze and interpret technical situations.
- Ability to inform, educate and influence managers and employees to support objectives.
- Knowledge of Automotive industry is a plus.