FMC Corporation is a leading specialty company focused on agricultural and lithium technologies. We are proud that our products help grow that world's food, improve health and contribute to a more sustainable energy supply.
FMC is a globally diverse organization that offers its employees exciting opportunities to work on challenging projects that are important to the achievement of our strategic objectives. Your education and professional experience are valued and put to use from day one. Your success at completing key initiatives can result in a varied, progressive and fulfilling career with FMC.
With a corporate culture of innovation, integrity, responsibility and customer intimacy, we foster “The Right Chemistry” in everything we do. We are looking for people to join us in creating, developing, and improving our products, our processes, and our markets. In short, If you are ready to make a difference every day, FMC is ready to talk to you.
The Product Registration Manager plays an important role on the US regulatory team to realize objectives to contribute to the success of the US business. The position is accountable for the development and implementation of regulatory strategies and tactical plans for delivering favorable outcomes on the assigned portfolio of products. The position requires technical competency as well as strong project management, negotiating, and influencing skills.
- Lead multifunctional teams in the development of regulatory strategies and tactical plans for assigned products to enable optimal business results (growth and defense) in the US.
- Lead in understanding, interpreting and complying with all federal and state pesticide laws and regulations pertaining to the manufacture and use of products in the US.
- Understand the legislative and regulatory initiatives that shape the regulatory environment for the industry. Maintain complete awareness of key regulatory issues that impact assigned product line and recommend actions in advance of competitive pressure.
- Effectively manage unplanned events that affect quality of submissions and budgets.
- Lead proactively in advance of change based on intelligence about regulatory related actions on competitive products.
- Integrate the Product Stewardship and Responsible Care codes of APG into new products and expanded labels.
- BS/MS or equivalent experience in technical fields preferably related to pesticides i.e. entomology, chemistry, plant pathology etc.
- Minimum 5years experience in pesticide registration or 10 years experience in regulatory sciences or product development.
- In depth knowledge of 40 CFR, PRIA, FIFRA and FFDCA
- Experience in the product development cycle for agricultural use patterns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and influence skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Analytically strong with great attention to details
- Ability to travel20% of time
- Drive for Results
- Integrity and Trust
- Decision Quality
- Learning on the Fly
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Priority Setting