- Support all quality matters of G4 Models in NAR within the model series for the development process and production support.
- Steers projects with factory quality planning and GQF-4 to determine requirements.
- Evaluates quality targets for the entire product life cycle of all vehicles in a product line and breaks down and establishes agreements on Q-targets with the product line management team.
- Coordinates issues related to attaining quality targets from economic perspectives and assures conformance to all quality goals.
- Provides Quality steering on all quality issues related to product line across areas via committees responsible for Quality.
- Determines product and process maturity by comparing target versus actual values with the support of Q-gate system in alignment with the head of product line.
- Assures preventive Quality actions in the Product Development Process (PEP) by use of agreed Quality processes.
- Track Q-requirements within the PEP timeline.
- Investigate potential technical measures and requirements to achieve targets for repair concepts, diagnostics, Cost of Ownership, comprehensive insurance and Customer Satisfaction (KuZu).
Project Assessment – (25%)
- Assesses overall project status in framework of Quality Gate System in coordination with Head of Product Line.
Fulfillment of NAR Quality Targets – (25%)
- Assures fulfillment of all NAR Quality targets of the product line (Q-Gate, ZP8 Audit, Warranty Claims, Warranty Cost, JD Power, and Part Sampling). Assesses target deviations with regards to relevance to customers and launch.
Business Case Management – (20%)
- Assumes responsibility for evaluation and approval of business cases, project changes, and model care maintenance.
Validation Implementation – (15%)
- Assures implementation of established validation measures and proof of their effectiveness for Quality optimization items.
- Assures defect correction process via Quality steering.
Process Coordination – (15%)
- Assures coordination in processes and targets across GQF4 + Technical Development WOB, Puebla, Chattanooga
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Management, Project Management or equivalent
Master's Degree in Business Administration or Master's Degree in Engineering
- 7 - 9 + Years of Professional Experience in Automotive-Related Industry
- 5+ Years of Experience in Automotive Product and/or Project Management
- 5+ Years of Experience in Quality Management
- Knowledge and work experience with VWAG and Affiliates of VWAG
- In-depth Commercial and Technical Product Knowledge
- Cross-functional understanding and experience throughout the Product Development process
- Resource Management - steering and approving cost budgets in Quality Assurance in accordance with approval guidelines
- Constant monitoring and adjustment of decided measures
- Experience and leadership skills in matrix organizations
- Fluent in German Language
- Understanding of factory requirements for project launch and ongoing change management (PEP)
Extensive travel to worldwide locations required – greater than 30%.