Harris Corporation is a leading technology innovator, solving customers’ toughest mission-critical challenges by providing solutions that connect, inform and protect. Harris supports government and commercial customers in more than 100 countries and has approximately $6 billion in annual revenue. The company is organized into three business segments: Communication Systems, Space and Intelligence Systems and Electronic Systems. Learn more at harris.com
Provide business analytics and reporting to the Technical Customer Support group within the Tactical Communications segment at Harris Corporation. Identify and develop metrics by working with users and stakeholders to understand data visualization and reporting requirements. Translate business results into meaningful metrics and recommendations aimed at improving performance. Analyze business processes and problems to formulate and develop recommendations to meet customer and/or internal project requirements.
- Responsible for performing financial and business performance analysis
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Partner with leaders to assess needs and define requirements
- Capture, develop, and report complex data for leadership
- Design customer specific dashboards within Tableau business intelligence tool
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant Product / Project Management experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior relevant Product / Project Management experience
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Strong analytic skills, including experience manipulating and interpreting large data sets in order to provide conclusions.
- Previous experience with Tableau or another business intelligence tool (e.g., Microsoft Power BI).
- Ability to display complex data in easy to understand formats
- Extensive experience developing user interfaces
- Knowledge of data required for several business functions, work flows, and operational standards
- Experience with SQL, Visual Basic, Python, C#, or other high-level programming language
- Knowledge of database system architectures
- Ability to solve problems of moderate scope and complexity, taking data requirements and turning them into user solutions
- Demonstrated ability to learn a software development tool similar in complexity and function to Tableau
- Strong interpersonal skills. Candidate will interact frequently with internal customer contacts, data providers, and dashboard users
- General knowledge of data required for several business functions, work flows, and operational standards
Job Code – CS20181312-29246