- Designs, modifies and evaluates a specific product or group of products from product definition and planning through production and release.
- Serves as the central resource with design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing as the product(s) move to completion and distribution.
- Plans and manages schedules and budgets.
- Monitors the product/project from initiation through completion and/or customer acceptance.
- Organizes the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the product/project on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Ensures that products/projects delivered meet customer requirements and specifications.
- Senior Product/Project Engineer Specialist with 3+ years with PhD, JD (Doctorate); or, 8+ years with MS/MA/MBA (Masters); or 10+ years with BS/BA (Bachelors).
- Experienced in Earned Value process and techniques and Risk Management processes.
- Briefs Senior Management on project status and issues.
- Experienced with writing proposals and estimating techniques.
- Active Secret Clearance