- Develops, presents, and delivers comprehensive presentations to the project team, upper management, and customer personnel in a clear and concise manner.
- Designs, modifies and evaluates a specific product or group of products from product definition and planning through production and release.
- Serves as the central resource with design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing as the product(s) move to completion and distribution.
- Plans and manages schedules and budgets.
- Monitors the product/project from initiation through completion and/or customer acceptance.
- Ensures completion of the product/project on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Ensures that products/projects delivered meet customer requirements and specifications.
- Develops, manages, and maintains all aspects of project-level risks, including mitigation, costing and planning.
- Develops statements of work for subcontractors and ensures performance of those subcontractors.
- Estimate resource and material needs for the project/product.
- Develops, monitors, and statuses detailed MS Project schedules.
- Uses Earned Value Management System (EVMS) reports to manage project performance.
- BS Degree in Science or Engineering fields with 8+ years of experience or MSDegree in Science or Engineering fields with 6+ years of experience.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience working proposals.
- Experience supporting government customers.
- Experience with design for test and design for manufacturability techniques.
- Experience with high reliability designs for harsh environments (radiation effects / space environments).
- Experience in Root Cause Corrective Action process and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a technical information environment.