As a Product Program Manager, you will lead a cross functional team to develop a subset of the infrastructure pieces related to the AUTOSAR operating system. Specifically, this subset includes: cybersecurity, AUTOSAR reprogramming, and AUTOSAR bootblock. These are some of the foundational infrastructure pieces that will go into every electronic controller running AUTOSAR, and therefore will be used by all product lines in the enterprise. This work is being done across multiple Deere groups in the US and India, as well as suppliers in the US and Western Europe. In addition, you will:
- Be responsible for meeting the program objectives, conducting planning sessions (following the Agile process), and maintaining tracking methods for all of the infrastructure pieces.
- Act as the main point of contact for all stakeholders (Ag and Turf, C&F and JDPS)
US Visa sponsorship IS available for this position.
What Skills You Need
- Product Engineeringexperience related to designing embedded electronic systems for on- or off-road mobile equipment
- Experience overseeing program execution, providing direction and managing to the set schedule, financial targets, function and performance requirements.
- Experience in planning and managing resource levels, coordinating buy-in with resource managers and teams globally.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 20% both domestic and internationally.
What Makes You Stand Out
Other areas of experience or interest that will help us place you on the right team include:
- Experience with the development of system requirements, testing and integration activities, and experienced performing trade-off studies of different engineering solutions.
- Experience with AUTOSAR.
- Multiplex communication & diagnostic design experience, specifically with CAN, ISO11783, J1939 and UDS diagnostics.
- Practical system engineering design technical expertise.
Education (or equivalent work experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in ElectricalEngineering/Computer Engineering disciplines and/or equivalent experience.