Product / Process Engineer - Injection Molding
Our client is a growing manufacturer of plastic components for U.S. Original Equipment Manufacturers. The New Product/Process Engineer - Injection Molding position will be a key player in their expanding market. It is located in a nice smaller city located near Madison, Wisconsin.
- New product design of tooling and equipment.
- Product and process development and technical services for all plastic injection molded product creations.
- Applyexperience and knowledge of polymer properties in the development of new products and enhancement of existing items.
- This position operates on a peer basis with personnel in sales for consultation on estimating of new products.
- Supervision conducting trials on line when needed.
- BS in an Engineering field.
- 5 plus years of experience in new product development in plastics including: polymer formulations and injection molding and secondary operations.
- Experience as a product development team leader, product testing coordinator, process optimization, research reporting, and marketingsupport.
- The ability to handle multiple projects at a time.
- The emphasis is on Mechanical Design of tooling and equipment (preferably with Solidworks) and a patent or two would be a plus.
Sorry but our client will not VISA sponsor except under NAFTA