Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Job Function / Summary:
Oversees and directs the strategic development, deployment and ongoing performance of the assignedRetail, Wealth and Small Businessproduct lines; Ensures that products are integrated and effective in meeting customer needs and company objectives; Develops, manages implementation and ongoing performance of strategic plan for assigned product(s) development including profitability,risk mitigation and pricing disciplines andretention/growth objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support product and pricing strategies in alignment with near and long term corporate objectives.
- Support projects such as new product launches and pricing strategies. Support development of business cases and , navigate through the appropriate governance forums.
- Enhance product profitability, balances and margin through pricing optimization, competitive analysis, risk mitigation, and other analytical methods for consumer and business lines of business.
- Interpret and forecast key business-drivers based on evaluation product and pricing variables.
- When appropriate serve as an active participant on the pricing or risk committees.
- When appropriate, facilitate pricing discussions and strategies, as well as exception mitigation processes, with LOB representatives.
- Serve as the product, pricing and risk subject matter expert and liaison between Market/LOB leaders and numerous internal departments, including Marketing, Sales, Delivery Channel, Compliance, Operations, Technology, Finance, Credit and Risk.
- Support pricing, risk mitigation and fee recommendations in collaboration with appropriate committees using competitive insight, market/risk analysis and financialforecasting.
- Continuously identify product and pricing gaps, process improvements, efficiency opportunities and product risks/issues and receive stakeholder buy-in and alignment on proposed solutions.
- Keep up to date on competitive and customer developments to understand where client demand is headed. Actively engage market and line representatives to solicit new product ideas and pricing strategies for improvement.
- Support marketing and sales efforts to develop effective programs to sell assigned products.
- Manage assigned third party vendor relationships to maximize client experience, profitability and compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Support product mapping strategies for mergers and acquisitions.
Minimum Required Education, Experience, Licenses And Certifications
Minimum RequiredEducation, Experience, and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree in a Business discipline from an accredited university and/or equivalent experiencerequired; Master’s degreepreferred.
- 1-2 years of prior bankingexperience or Bank Product Management or related Project Management.
- Knowledge in the following areas preferred: regulations governing bank products, marketing strategy development and bank’s operating systems.
- Demonstrated financial management skills with ability to perform analysis that will deliver incremental value through support of product, pricing and marketing initiatives
- Proven collaboration, influencing and consensus building skills that support leading, managing, and working collaboratively with peers and executive management
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word and Excel.
Essential Mental and Physical Requirements:
- Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines
- Ability to travel
- Ability to lift/move/carry approximately 20 pounds if required to perform the essential job functions. If the employee is unable to lift/move/carry this weight and can be accommodated without causing the department/division an “undue hardship” then the employee must be accommodated; hence omitting lifting/moving/carrying as a physical requirement.