We believe every person has the right to wellness. It transcends all and has the power to unite us as members of the same human family striving for the same happiness. It is part of the reason we are passionate about making everyone feel included, welcome, and respected. Regardless of age, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local law, all are welcome in the Young Living family.
Who you are:
- Team-oriented, results driven manager
- Able to creatively solve problems
- Able to adapt quickly and easily to conflicting and continuously shifting priorities
- Coach and develop a team of individual contributors through projects in order to ensure successful outcomes
What you'll do:
- Support the development and implementation of each product portfolio strategy
- Own portion of product portfolio/product lines and create relevant product strategy
- Manage coordinators and/or Product Managers within portfolio
- Assist with the preparation of business plan documents and presentations
- Contribute ideas for new products and formula improvements across all categories
- Help to prepare concepts, briefs, and presentations for global and regional Executive teams
- Research industry and market trends, especially within our member audience base, to deliver relevant and compelling information that informs product strategy
- Conduct SWOT analyses of existing product offerings within the essential oil portfolio, identifying opportunities for new product development based on unaddressed customer needs (5%)
- Communicate with international markets to facilitate seamless execution of global product plan Identify opportunities to enhance positioning of existing essential oils products within the portfolio through enhanced research and substantiation and Scientific Storytelling
- Coordinate with all critical parties (PMO, Creative, Development, Legal, etc.) to ensure the strategic realization of new products launching with excellent positioning, pricing, and scientifically substantiated storytelling
- Ensure the timely completion of multiple simultaneous projects and initiatives
Experience you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university,
- 4+ years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted for this requirement.
Young Living is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.