$100K — $150K *
The Trust & Safety Policy team develops and reviews our community policies to promote a positive and safe environment for all of our Users and Content Creators to enjoy and express themselves.
Product Policy Manager, Hate Speech & Behavior
As a member of our Issue Policy team, you will serve as a TikTok content expert on the Hate vertical. In this role, you will be part of a global Trust & Safety organization, helping lead our efforts to ensure that our Hate policies protect the safety of our users. You will do this by establishing Hate policies that govern the TikTok platform, as well as providing colleagues with an understanding of the impact of technology, media and cultural trends on hate speech and hateful behavior.
- Craft new and/or update existing content policies that focus on on Hate for our global community on the TikTok platform
- Collaborate with the Global Public Policy, Product, Operations, Legal, and Public Relations teams to improve content policies and streamline enforcement policies and processes
- Act as a regional escalation point of contact, align all stakeholders, and respond to emergency content safety-related cases
- Engage with external stakeholders to incorporate outside expertise into TikTok’s platform policies
- Support the execution of the strategic vision for the Hate vertical, working cross-functionally with other team members to optimize policy iteration & implementation procedures to deliver high-quality results
What should I bring with me?
- 7+ years experience in Public Policy, Policy Enforcement, Law, Academia or related field
- 2+ years of experience in topics related to the Hate vertical (e.g., free speech, diversity/equity/inclusion)
- Deep understanding of technology, Internet, social media and/or platform content issues
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Valid through: 12/22/2020
$80K — $100K
11 days ago
$150K — $180K + $75K bonus
4 days ago
$150K — $180K + $175K bonus + (no cap + multiple ae's making $1m+), + 1st quarter non-recover
9 days ago
$140K — $160K + $160K bonus + (no cap + multiple ae's making $1m+), + 1st quarter non-recovera
9 days ago