BOMBARDIER At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel. In your role, you will:
- Collect, analyze, and calculate reliability and cost data for input into various models for CRJ, and Q Series aircraft.
- Maintain the Direct Maintenance Cost (DMC) model and provide assistance to users as required
- Develop further the DMC model according to a 5-year plan
- Calculate, report and monitor predicted DMC for major components.
- Support development and monitoring of aircraft DMC guarantees.
- Support internal and external customer requests for DMC planning material and labour estimates.
- Support the development of models and tools for the Product Performance and Customer Services organization
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a University degree in Engineering combined with at least 2 years experience in Aerospace Industry or College Diploma in Aviation Technology combined with at least 5 years experience in the Aerospace Industry
- You have a strong interest for programming and good knowledge of programming techniques. Experience with Python, PL SQL, R or C++ would be a definitive asset
- You have proven technical knowledge with aircraft systems and documentation. Airline/manufacturer maintenance cost, reliability and engineering experience is a definite asset
- You have strong analytical abilities and experience using statistics to resolve engineering problems.
- You are self-motivated, results oriented, you are able to work independently, as well as prioritize tasks and manage multiple time sensitive initiatives simultaneously
- You are proficient with the Microsoft Suite products – especially Excel, Access and Visual Basic.
- You have excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- You demonstrate a sound business acumen
- You have strong project management experience
- Occasional travel may be required.