- Gather business requirements from a variety of sources, such as customers, account Owners, and sales. Document, elaborate on and work with business leadership to prioritize these requirements as part of the overall product roadmap.
- Own product backlog keeping at least 3 months of work ready for development
- Serve as subject matter expert in relevant product domains assisting with customer UAT, defect triage and mitigation efforts
- Partner with stakeholders to define minimum viable product
- Inspect, accept or reject completed development work
- Communicate work in progress and upcoming work to key internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with software development to build great solutions for existing and potential customers.
- Develop an understanding of the target market and user bases which will then guide decisions on product backlog and prioritization
- Contribute to the business cases created by project managers as necessary to justify proposed solutions and business investments.
- Stay up to date on the latest technology and customer trends to ensure AudaExplore's solutions stay ahead of the market.
- Collaborate with peers and leadership to define cross-product strategy within Claims platform.
- Conduct customer, market, and competitive analysis to identify industry trends, market gaps and unmet customer needs
- 4-yeardegree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of relevant Product Management, Product Owner, Business Analyst, or Beta Analyst experience in software product development environment
- Ability to support AgileScrum methodologies or waterfall methodologies
- Experience in a role with strong requirements elicitation (Business Analyst, Technical Product Manager, consultant, etc.), and proven writing skills including the ability to write concisely and clearly for different audiences
- Experience with customer support and bug tracking
- A minimum of three to five years of related experience in software development.
- Experience with auto physical damage claims highly desired.
- Bachelors degreerequired, preferably with a major in business, marketing, economics, computer science or a related field.
- Experience and proficiency with business management tools JIRA, Aha, and MS suite.