$100K — $150K *
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Product Owner / Sr Agile Business Analyst to join our team in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania (US-PA), United States (US).
- Facilitate the discovery of functional and non-functional requirements and document in the form of epics, stories, wireframes, business rules, and acceptance criteria.
- Build, organize and maintain the project backlog over the course of the project, often serving as a partner and mentor for the client Product Owner.
- Construct/prioritize a single team backlog with significant collaboration from IT, Business, and Agile leadership
- Support portfolio product alignment across ARTs/Teams within the same Portfolio.
- Facilitate the ongoing backlog grooming process, supporting the Product Owner to define value, priority in order to organize/select stories for upcoming sprints and to organize the backlog into a high-level release roadmap.
- Ensuring stories are "ready" for upcoming sprints and describing stories in detail during sprint planning ceremonies.
- Communicate requirements to stakeholders; ensure developers and testers understand the stories and have a common understanding on how the user story will be built, implemented, and tested.
- Analyze new requests from stakeholders and determine if the request is a new story, a modification to an existing story, or already covered in an existing story and add to backlog as appropriate.
- Participate in all scrum ceremonies. Facilitate team level ceremonies and events. Back up Product Manager as needed.
- Train team on requirements processes and tools in use for the project. Provide thought leadership to teams, influence and and exercise leadership. Provide coaching and mentoring to agile teams and Jr Product Owners.
- Ensure requirements cover the scope as defined in the SOW. Identify deviations from the SOW and communicate to project leadership in support of the change control process.
- Managing features and stories from a customer perspective.
- Identify, communicate and break down features to MVP
- Develop user stories from prioritized features in collaboration with Product Manager
- Strive to maintain a holistic view of product and ensure that the end-to-end experience is strong
- Establish a requirements management strategy for the project, which describes; process for elicitation, documentation standards and format, tools, meeting cadence, backlog grooming process, review & approval process, change process, and communications processes.
- Perform functional testing - Review testing issues and determine if the issue is a bug or behaving as expected
- Write user acceptance test UAT scripts
- Facilitate user acceptance testing
- Write training materials and train new users
- Assist with content entry and verification tasks
- Scrum Master or Product Owner certification and/or SAFe certification required.
- 5+ years experience with Agile management tools a plus (e.g. VersionOne, Jira, Rally)
- 7+ years experience as Business Analyst or Product Owner
- 3+ years of related experience with technology interface and agile experience.
- Experience as Product Owner for more than one Team simultaneously
- Travel as needed for project assignments
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Valid through: 5/22/2021