Who We Are
Solera is a global leader in data and software services that strives to transform every touchpoint of the vehicle lifecycle into a connected digital experience. In addition, we provide products and services to protect life's other most important assets: our homes and digital identities. Today, Solera processes over 300 million digital transactions annually for approximately 235,000 partners and customers in more than 90 countries. Our 6,500 team members foster an uncommon, innovative culture and are dedicated to successfully bringing the future to bear today through cognitive answers, insights, algorithms and automation. For more information, please visit solera.com.
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner.
- Involved in all Aspects of the Product Lifecycle.
- You will be involved in all aspects of the product lifecycle, from gathering the requirements, through to the development stage, as well as the launch of the product. You will be delivering production requirements to a high standard and will work as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements. You will have a deep understanding of business problems and opportunities in the context of the customer's requirements, and work with all parties to deliver solutions that enable swift delivery.
- Define Iterations, Stories, and Drive Team Goals through Prioritization.
- You will be leading the gathering, writing & management of functional, non-functional, technical requirements and acceptance criteria in Epics, User Stories & Tasks. You will be responsible for the collection & analysis and testing of statistical information and data for further presentation to technical and business stakeholders using diagrams, tables, charts, graphs, documents and reports.
- Collaborative Team Player in an Agile Environment.
- You will be working in a fast paced, innovative, collaborative, and agile environment where you'll be responsible for building, pruning, and maintaining the team backlog. You'll be clearly communicating the business goals and objectives internally and externally, building shared understanding across all teams and stakeholders. You will also assist the product manager and development teams with backlog grooming & product definition.
What You'll Do
- Build, maintain, and manage all internal facing interactions
- Daily interaction with the project team (development, technical support and QA)
- Work with stakeholders and Product Manager to refine requirements
- Build, define, and maintain backlog
- Create actionable user stories for the development teams with clear and comprehensive acceptance criteria
- Groom and prioritize the work in the backlog to adheres to roadmap timing
- Approve the completed user stories to ensure product acceptance
- Collaborate with Product Managers on:
- Product feature requirements and scope
- MVP and roadmap
- User profiles and workflows
- Market and mission
- Communication of any changes to scope or schedule
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years of relevant Product Management, Product Owner, Business Analyst, or Beta Analyst experience in software product development environment
- Experience in a role with strong requirements elicitation (Business Analyst, Technical Product Manager, consultant, etc.)
- Experience with customer support and bug tracking
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of related experience in software development.
- Experience with automotive service maintenance and repair industry desirable.
- Bachelors degree required, preferably with a major in business, marketing, economics, computer science or a related field.
- Experience and proficiency with business management tools JIRA, Wrike, MS Suite.
Demonstrated ability to:
- Write concisely and clearly for different audiences
- Support Agile Scrum methodologies
- Develop productive relationships with key stakeholders
- Plan, manage, and execute projects across product lifecycle
- Develop action plans and metrics to monitor results
- React quickly to issues that impact the business
- Identify problems, develop, and implement solutions
- Multi-task, prioritize, and adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Sit for multiple hours at a time and to work multiple hours a day at a computer keyboard.
- Remain alert and focused during the work day.