About the role:
Boston Scientific’s Robotic Process Automation Product Owner will be part of BSC’s IT organization which will be responsible to standing up the Automation platform for the organization, developing a strategic roadmap and delivering a sustainable governance & support model for this capability. User driven automation is a key priority for business functions across BSC and to meet this strategic objective, IT wants to enable business function to drive automation and innovation. BSC is in process of establishing a technology platform for business to optimize and automate processes to drive strategic value. We are leveraging product management philosophy with a lean start up and an agile approach to establish this capability. This role will play a key role partnering with RPA CoEs across function to govern and manage this platform.
- Build strategic capabilities roadmap for Automation platform across RPA to OCR to cognitive value chain in partnership with technology architects and BSC CoEs
- Identify use case and business case to drive adoption of platform across BSC as well as within the IT organization
- Responsible for set up of enterprise instance of Automation Anywhere and managing all the updates and upgrades for the platform including testing, deployment and production validation
- Collaborate with business CoEs to help design future state RPA solutions and capabilities. Define and run the platform governance model to deploy new automations in the production system
- Coordinate and work with other technology teams like infrastructure, SAP etc. to enable VDI set ups and access of RPA tool to these applications and track performance of RPA tools and impact to the enterprise applications
- Responsible for platform maintenance communications, System planned and unplanned outages
- Responsible for RPA Vendor relationship management and issue prioritization
- Assess future capabilities of automation and cognitive intelligence to augment the current platform and build a future capability roadmap
- Responsible for the compliance and audit readiness for the platform in partnership with functional CoEs
- Contract and financial management of the automation platform including business case and financial model development to fund new capabilities
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology required
- 7+ years’ experience in business-facing IT role, or business/process analytics role.
- Expert skills with Microsoft Excel, Access, SQL, and Automation Anywhere
- Advanced skills with programming using Scripting language such as VBA/VBS, and Java.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, including business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop, optimize, and integrate analytic solutions of a complex nature across an organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to influence at all levels from multiple departments and geographic locations; awareness of cultural differences
- Strong self-direction and initiative; willingness to take complete ownership of the Automation Platform
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize multiple concurrent tasks