Do you thrive in an environment of driving product strategy and maturity? If so, this role may be for you!
As a Product Owner in our US Insurance Solutions Sales Compensation area, you'll collaborate with business partners, compliance, legal and technology teams. In this position, you'll play a key role in the delivery of innovation and maturity in this compliance driven product space.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Create a better customer experience and drive important outcomes through innovation and challenging the status quo.
- Be instrumental in working with key partners to break down high level business strategies and deliver innovative solutions.
- Help share the product vision, roadmap, and status updates with various stakeholders.
- Define user stories and provide clarification to assist the agile team with story estimates, sprint loading, story sequencing, and drafting specific objectives.
- Build, refine, maintain, and prioritize the team's backlog to optimize the impact of development efforts.
- Utilize your leadership and influencing skills to help teams move forward in an ever-changing technology environment.
- Be a part of a team committed to solving important customer challenges through innovation.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years of product experience with exposure to technical capabilities and workflows.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to influence and consult with front-line team members to senior executives.
- Strong critical thinking, collaboration and decision-making skills.
Additional preferred experience:
- Proven ability to drive innovative solutions, ideally in a large organization.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment, including discovery and delivery processes.
- Understanding of backlog grooming practices and testing/validation steps.
- Excellent data skills to create dashboards/reports and take actions based on data.
- Salesforce platform experience